YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE PROTECT IT
WHO WE ARE
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect via the website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide via forms or email; such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address - this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase. We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
- Once subscribed to our email offers, you can unsubscribe if you so wish but we will not share your data with third parties unless authorised by yourself to do so.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
SofaStore.com by Oak Furniture Land
South Marston Industrial Estate
* Free delivery to Mainland UK & Northern Ireland
† Minimum spend £500, 48 monthly payments, 9.9% APR representative. Subject to status.
†† 7 day delivery is available when you pay £39 for Express Delivery option.
Credit Broker is JB Global Ltd t/a Oak Furniture Land and Sofastore.com, Unit DC2, Viscount Way, South Marston Industrial Estate, Swindon. SN3 4TN. Credit is provided by a panel of lenders with whom we have a commercial relationship. Both JB Global Ltd and our lenders are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
©2017 sofastore.com. All Rights Reserved. Registered address: JB Global Ltd, Unit DC2, Viscount Way, South Marston Industrial Estate, Swindon. SN3 4TN | Company reg. 05573571 | VAT reg. GB862215733
Exec Time: 0.156602 Seconds Memory Usage: 10.4533 Megabytes